Ed Speleers Forum

Alex Pettyfer Fan Club

« Older   Newer »
Daikira
view post Posted on 6/4/2007, 10:11

grazie!!

Stella93
view post Posted on 6/4/2007, 10:24

Ho trovato qst...se volete la traduzone ditemelo..

PRINCE Caspian: The Chronicles of narnia

Eager fans of the films and books, 'The Chronicles of Narnia,' praised Alex Pettyfer as a perfect actor for the role of 'Prince Caspian' in the same titled sequel to 'The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe', a smash hit in 2005. However, this role has been taken by the actor Ben Barnes, a 25 year old who has the playing age of 17.

uffa!!

Alex O'Connell in The Mummy 3

According to rumours, Alex was having negotiations with the makers of 'The Mummy 3', the third movie following 'The Mummy' and 'The Mummy returns'. According to scripts that have leaked in the audition process, the son of the main character, 'Alex O'Connell' will be dominating the film after having grown up and become a Mummy Hunter himself. The character of O'Connell has been depicted as a blonde in his late teens to early twenties, so perhaps Alex is too young for this role. We shall have to wait and see!

Speriamo bn!!

papelella93
view post Posted on 7/4/2007, 12:14

già...dammi la traduzione che è meglio perchè capisco a pezzi...

Stella93
view post Posted on 7/4/2007, 16:31

Principe Capsian:le cronache di Narnia

I giovani fan del libro e del film "Le cronache di Narnia" vedrebbero bene Alex Pettyfer come attore per il ruolo del principe Caspian nel seguito del "Leone,la stega e l'armadio" uscito nel 2005.Tuttavia, questo ruolo è stato preso dall'attore Ben Barnes.

Alex O'Connell in "la Mummia 3"

Secondo le voci, Alex sta avendo trattative con i creatori di "La mummia 3" il terzo film che segue “la mummia" e "La mummia il ritorno".
il figlio del protagonista,Alex O'Connell, dominerà la pellicola e diventerà egli stesso cacciatore della mummia.
Il carattere di O'Connell è stato descritto come un biondo nei suoi anni dell'adolescenza, ma forse Alex è troppo giovane per questo ruolo.Aspettiamo notizie!

E' circa questa la traduzione...sorry ma nn conosco tt i vocaboli!!

papelella93
view post Posted on 7/4/2007, 16:35

Glashisshime!

Stella93
view post Posted on 7/4/2007, 16:37

Plego!!!!

50 replies since 27/1/2007, 20:26   548 views